An earlier time

An earlier time
My autographed "Bobby Seale" copy

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Curse


Many times I have encountered explanations for mysteries in my life. Perhaps I should say "possible explanations". It's always nice to have something that will very easily explain troubling situations.
Such is the case with the recent "blanket curse" possibility put forth by this French psychic that saw fit to email me with a warning and for a fee would protect me from the 35 year old curse. She told me that the reason for all my bad luck, especially my physical state, was the result of the transgression by one of my close family members against someone (she says I was 13 years old) who retaliated by putting a curse on my entire family. She further stated that the person who had cursed us was most likely dead and that I could lift it with her help and of course $29.95. Oh if only that were true!....Heh! Heh! Heh! Wouldn't that be a hoot? The sad truth in all this is that there are people who would actually believe this and she's making a living off the stupid. Many times in my life I have paused in wonder at my percentages of good fortune vs bad. It seemed that the law of averages at times was being manipulated overwhelmingly in favor of bad.
Here's the scoop on why I am not cursed and in reality have been blessed. How could anyone in their right mind not know the difference in man's work and that of God? All my misfortune has actually been God trying to get the attention of a stubborn man by allowing me to have it my way to the point of misery. The solution to my "curse" certainly doesn't cost $29.95....It's always free!....Love to all, Jeff