An earlier time

An earlier time
My autographed "Bobby Seale" copy

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Comin' Back Into View


There has been such a long gap in posting to this blog and I really considered just starting a new one but I changed my mind. The decision was to begin here in 2009 and see if I can do this regularly again. Times being what they are and certain to get worse I think it important to lay down a record of events and emotions that go with such. Since my last post in 2007 here I and my sons have become members at Reeves Chapel United Methodist Church where we now have such a wonderful family within the family of God. They have always treated us with love and I am so glad that God brought us to them. I will return tomorrow to tell you more about them and fill you in on where the boyz are in their development! I have so much to say but this New Years Day has left me so very tired so I will end todays entry with "Happy New Year 2009 and may God bless you and keep you throughout it! Jesus loves you and so do I"
Love to all,
Jeff

No comments: