An earlier time

An earlier time
My autographed "Bobby Seale" copy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Spin the Sickness Wheel!


Don't ya just hate this time of the year?...I do, especially with this warmer weather. Kids closed in all day with various friends and various viruses...and they bring it all home for Dad. Hey!...that might be part of a name for a new Heavy Metal rock band...Various Vicious Viruses...and perhaps their first hit might be titled " Wheezin' an' Sneezin'" from the album entitled "Rippin' Out Your Insides". Anyway...we all have been sick for a good while with the latest respiratory ailment. I was just praying that with our immune systems down we didn't add something worse to the mix. Everything is fine now...all have recovered and I am watching every bird I see for any wobble or indication of it being sick...lol. I haven't had much time for anything but catching up on household projects but I have been trying to make time to enjoy myself a little... (Lots of things I haven't had the chance to do in a very long...long...time and actually still haven't but we'll discuss that later!) I'll keep this short for the moment but I really need to find time to put some of my thoughts here (careful Jeff!...some don't belong!)...wait!...that was supposed to be a mental note...oh well! You see?....Time to fix the boyz supper and I am somewhere else. Anyway!...Take care!...love to all....Jeff