An earlier time

An earlier time
My autographed "Bobby Seale" copy

Monday, February 26, 2007

Everything happens for a reason?


The picure above is of two very dear friends of mine...love ya both! Let me begin by saying "Happy Birthday Scott...wherever you are buddy!" Scott was my friend who was more like a brother to me. He died tragically with his girlfriend in a car wreck in June of 2006...February 26th is his birthday. Recently a girl I once dated and cared very much about died of cancer. Now I turn on the news and see where a girl I dated many years before in high school was murdered by the man she married....which just happened to be the guy she began seeing after we broke up...(I dunno...she could've been seeing him while we were dating...he lived just down the road from her.) The world is a messed up place and when it's my time to leave it don't fool yourself into thinking that I'd want to come back into it at all. No way Jose! I am concerned for my sons and what they will be forced to endure and I am sorry for that...may the Lord be with them always. I find no other reason to stay here but for them. That's not to say that I would try to leave....that's God's choice as to how and when....suffice it to say that he won't have a fight outta me to stay. We'll talk later...tomorrow I'll be in better humor and perhaps you won't be cursing me so much...lol...Love to all-Jeff

No comments: