An earlier time

An earlier time
My autographed "Bobby Seale" copy

Monday, August 01, 2005

And the week begins!


The Three Stooges...my favorite comedy team of all time!...They always make me feel better, not only because of their antics on film but mainly because I can only imagine the home life for their mother...(Moe, Shemp, and Curly were brothers in real life!)...With the thought of having them for sons at the age of mine I instantly feel much better. You know how that goes!...there's always someone worse off!...lol...It's 8:49 am and of course I have been up and hurting since 5:30 and for a change the boyz are sleeping late...I should say at least Lennon is sleeping late!...Zak always likes his sleep and is irritated at being awakened for any reason! This means that Lennon gets up early (and wired for sound!) just as I am trying to find a corner to crawl into to lick my wounds. Then we begin by having to get him to eat (*load pistol Jeff!...sorry...my mental note!) before his medicine takes effect because it will kill his appetite. Soooo....as I finally finish with all the "Eat Lennons" and the medicine takes the hyperactivity out so that he can focus then up comes Zak with attitude!...I get his breakfast amid him trying to upset Lennon and with him needing his medicine too but having to go the same basic routine as with Lennon so that he will eat!...BUT!...since Lennon is finished and otherwise distracted (reading...playing...something other than being in my way!) Zak wants to skip breakfast and go right to play or into Lennon's world at the moment and the struggle begins anew!...Ah yes! Did I mention how bad I feel this morning?...and did I mention the mental notes of just how much around the house I have noticed that needs to be done today?...anyway after the medicines kick in it looks like Daddy will be leading an expedition into the wasteland and begin assignment of recovery efforts to 2 little boys that seek only playtime!...and the war rages on!...lol...